Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Lovely Miss E!

This is a sweet baby who's name starts with E.  I clearly remember the day she was born.  Her mama called me to tell me that it was "the day," but that it would be "later."  She was so composed.  So calm and 'with it'.  She was everything I would have wanted to be while in labor, had I not been induced all three times.  She was also right.  It was the day!!!  Later that evening, E's proud daddy sent us a cell phone pic of the most beautiful, bald baby girl!  

There is no doubt in my mind that this lovely little lady will grow up to be a lover of Jesus, kind, giving, and beautiful.  I can only pray that I do a good enough job on at least on of my boys so that she ends up as my daughter-in-law!!

So, here we are, nearly a year later... ready to celebrate a birthday!  Enjoy the sweetness!!!







And here, for those of you who care, is a pull back shot of my set up.... in the driveway!!


2 comments:

  1. Ah! In the driveway!!? I feel like the last episode of The Hills (that I didn't watch *cough*) where they pull the set back to reveal the studios... haha That's awesome

    ...and uh...already planning weddings are we?? You're going to be one of "those" moms, aren't you? ;)

    ReplyDelete